Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

My Autobiography

My name is Francisca Abumohor and I’m 20 years old. I was born in Santiago of Chile, a very noisy place. I've always thought that in my city life runs so fast and I hate that. In spite of that, my dearest dream is to visit London. I imagine that life in London should be very chaotic and similar than here.

Every member of my family think that I was born too late, I wasn't in anyone's plans, but nevertheless, Im here. When I was born, my parents already had two kids. Two really old kids. One of them, Claudio, were 20 and the oldest one, Rodrigo, were 23. So you can imagine, I'm the only girl and the youngest, and of course, I'm the princess. Now a days, my brothers are 40 and 43 years old and our relationship it is awesome. We are like the three musketeers, we loved each other so much. 
Rodrigo is married and he has 3 child. He got married when I was 3 years old, so his kids are like my little brothers. The youngest, Bernardita, has 2 years old. She is my everything, and when I'm her I forget every problem or bad day.

Also with my parents I have a wonderful relationship with despite the huge generational differences we have. Even we shared some musical tastes like The Beatles and The Carpenters.  

When I was at school I thought that nothing could be more incredible than being there. But now that I'm at university, I think that each step and moment in life has its magical thing, we just have to look for it. 

When I desided to study library science, I was so confued. Now I think that it is an interesting thing to study. We learn a lot of, and we can work in many places in the future. 

When Im not at university, I love playing sports. I go to the gym 3 days per week. I used to swim but now I have no time for it. I also love reading, listeting music and beeing with friends.

Althought everybody knows I am a perfectionist and I get angry quiclky, I love how I am, I love family, my friends and I must say I really enjoy life.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your life with us, Francisca.

    2 pts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com