Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

My favorite music group



My favorite music group

Definitely my favorite music group is The Beatles. The first time I heard them I was like 5 years old. 



The Beatles is a rock british band formed in 1960 by John Lennon and Paul McCartney. This two young men wanted to create something new and revolutionary at music. Talk about the members of this group it is a little confused, because when they began meeting the group were conformed by 5 people. John Lennon (the boss) Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Pete Best and Stuart Sutcliffe. Like everything in life, the band suffered so many changes and the final composition of the band were John, Paul, George and Ringo Star.
In spite of the short period of activity they had (since 1960 until 1970), they were knew in the hole world, and nowadays they are the principal influence for many artists.
The Beatles had 13 albums, so they had so many famous songs , but the most important are “Twist and shouts”, “Let it be”, “Hey Jude”, “Yesterday”, “Strawberry  fields forever”, “Here comes the sun” and I swear I can spend the whole evening naming songs!
I really love The Beatles because they are part of my infancy, my life and my story. They have one song for every feeling, so their songs are with me all the time. I like them because I really think they created a new way of expression, they are the origin of every rock band and they are the kind of bands that will never die.
Every time when somebody ask me what is my favorite song, I enter in a mental breakdown! But after years thinking about it, I realized that I do not have a favorite song, but if I have to choose one, that song would be…


4 comments:

  1. Hi my dear! I love The Beatles too! But my favorite song is From Me To You! Love your post, so lovely!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, Fran and certainly, the Beatles will never die.

    Here is your score.

    Task: 3
    coherence and cohesion 2,5
    Lexis and grammar 2,5 = 8 pts = 6,5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when someone is passionate about a musician or a group, not only a fan of them, but passionate about their music. I see that in you, and The Beatles basically change the history of music so that's pretty great.

    cool post, ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com